Post 3: A Dream Job

 My dream job? Since we were little, we were always asked these questions: What do you want to do for a living? What do you want to be when you grow up?

Today I am going to tell you about what I would like to do for the rest of my life.

Since I was little I always like more rhe artistic side like dancing, singing or drawing. As I grew up I saw many people fulfill this dream and become famous for the talent they had.



Unfortunately in Chile this is nor highly vauled and it is very diffcult to make a living from it, so I was forced to look for something that I liked and that would give me the income to pay for my needs.

After searching and looking at other fields that I liked, I found chemistry.

In high school I began to haven an admiration for all the wonderful things that could be related to chemistry.

When I had to choose my career I went for the option of Chemistry and Pharmacy. It was very interesting to me because of all the job opportunities it had, such as industries, pharmacies, research and many others.



So far I am only in my second year of my career and I have not been close to what it is really like to be a pharmacist.

I am excited about everything that is coming in the future but at the same time I am scared because I don't know if I will be a good at it.

There is a long way to go but if I were given the opportunity to dedicate myself to music and to the profession I will have if everything works out in the future, I would be the happiest person in the world.


Comentarios