Post 5: Changes To My Study Programme

 Chemistry and Pharmacy curriculum, I am only a sophomore so I have not experienced as much the program is.

From the courses I've had, which is mostly the common plan for all majors in the college, I could say it's been really stressful and I feel like the professors for the most part don't understand tha abrupt change that exists from going high school to university. I think that is something I would want them change, maybe something more didactic or eye catching for classes than just a PowerPoint, maybe show some lab materials. 

I would also like that in the labs they would explain well how to do the procedures and not just give us a guide. I am more visual, I like to see how the experiment is done and I also like to take my time, after all we are just learning how to use the materials. 

Regarding more to the career, I would like that they explain all the areas that exist to work and not only the main ones like Industry or Pharmacy.

So far the career is still not calling me so much attention,  I do not know if it is the way of learning or having to learn so many subjects to be a professional.

I still have a lot to discover about the other branches that I will have in the future, I look forward to learning about all the work field that my career has and the wonderful things that it brings with it.



Comentarios