Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

 


South Korea, the most popular country in Asia these days and for me the best destination to enjoy.

I would love to go to South Korea because I love their culture and especially their language, I am fascinated by the way they speak, I don´t know if it is the accent or the different dialects they have depending on the área.

South Korea is a highly developed country, with incredible technology.

I got to know the country thanks to the series and the music they produce. I strated watching K-dramas in 2019, from that instant I fell in love with everything related to Korean Entertaiment.

In pandemic I was introduced more to Kpop, the dances and the singing inspires me so much to follow part  of my dreams.

In addition to everything I mentioned, South Korea has incredible places both for its landscape and infrastructure such as Gyeongbokgung, which is a beautiful palace with more tan 600 years of history located in Seoul, the capital of Korea. Another beautiful place is Jeju Island, the largest island in the country.

I would like to visit the country in the future and maybe work there. I have Heard that it is a country that pays well, but it is also expensive in certain aspects, such as rent.

Well this happens in most countries, I hope one day to fulfill my dream of going to South Korea.

Comentarios