Post 2: The Best Concert Ever

 If we talk about the best concert I've been to, I could say that I haven´t hab it yet, the truth is that I haven´t benn to many concerts because that atmosphere becomes a little uncomfortable for me because there are a lot of peolple around me.

But what I could say is that the best concer ever would be a Twice concert, I´ve seen too many videos and I would love with life to be able to go to one.



Besides the fact that they are my favorite kpop group, I like that they are very different from what we usually see in other concerts. Like, for example, there are dynamics that they do with the audience like recording them dancing to their songs.



I dream of going to one of their concerts, they are currently on tour and I hope they bring out a date for Chile.

I would like to enjoy this concert with my boyfriend since he also likes this group. Whenever we go in the car we always listen to their songs.

Another thing that I find striking are the choreographies of the songs, the costumes that are mostly in pastel tones with glitter. In addition, they have individual presentations of the members, wich is great because you can see them in a different facet than when they are as a group.

Well I hope that someone listens to me and my dream comes true jaja.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario