Post 4: A Time Travel To the Future or Past

 If I could choose to travel to the future or the past, 100 percent I would choose to travel to the past.

My family consisted of my mom, dad, brother, dogs and I. We were a very happy family, although not very close.

Unfortunately my dad was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in April 2022, it was something unexpected for everyone since there was no history of that disease in the family.

From the moment we found out about his situation we became very united, we left ugly actions we had or we tried not to have fights, so that it would be a pleasant environment for everyone, but especially for my dad.

It was a difficult year for my family, seeing how my dad was slowly fading away and how he was having trouble doing things like taking a spoon or going to the bathroom.

The night of June 20 of this year was the hardest, we were all at home taking care of my dad because he already had advanced dementia. All I asked was that my dad would no longer suffer.

That day in the afternoon they called me to tell me that my dad was on his last legs and that I should go say goodbye to him at the hospital.

In the early morning of June 21 I woke up at 3:40 or so, I felt strange, I had a feeling as if something had happened. So I called my mom after 4:00 a.m. When she answered me crying I understood immediately. My dad had become an angel.

I wish too much that I could go back in time and see him again, hug him and tell him how much I love him.

He was my role model, the smartest person I had ever met in my life. Whatever you asked him, he was going to answer it.

All I can say is that my past is the most cherished thing I have so far, those memories of joy where he was always present.

Dad I will go on and become a great woman. I will never forget you.

I love you Pipito<3.






Comentarios